Max Graduated. He passed his Stats test with a flying D and they let him graduate! The group family chats exploded. The excitement for max was running high. He had me meet him an hour before everything so we could take a picture of him with his cap and gown. We walked around the campus for a bit, just him and I, Max was so excited.
Vocal Point, Max's favorite musical group played, We had great seats. . . .
I still don't think any of us know what Max Graduating in. . . or if he really did, his name wasn't in the program.
RaVoe just cried for 2 hours straight. . .
We were all so dang proud, I will admit I got choked up a few times that day, I just think Max is the best guy. It is great to see him happy, with a beautiful girl at his side. I hope so many good things for him.
These two yah-whoos, are nuts, look how they are dressed. So dang proud.
Then it was dinner with the fam at the pie, and then family dinner the next night with a good chuck of the Sunday gang, and then it was zip lining at the neighbors to end the day.


6 comments:
YAY MAX!
and Also
ANNA LIM!! :D
that makes me happy!!
Every day moments with my family are the best days! But when something like this happens, and all of us are thrilled and bursting with pride for the one ( Max in this case) it's the very best of best days!
Such a happy post! Love you Ortons. Also, get me on that zipline! Is that at Flannary's?
Jen!!! Do you know Anna?!
And Hayley, get on it! It's at the Stevens.
Anna was a YSA from Toronto. Friends of Friends. SMALL WORLD!!
Post a Comment