Thursday, April 21, 2016

Work has never felt so good. .

This week in the work place:

Round two of movie at the Library, Tuesday evenings a very small group of coworkers walk over after work and enjoy some kind of Sundance film. 

Instagram is coming along, with this project that I am working on that is hard to explain. It has been a struggle and a bit of a fight I wasn’t expecting. But things are going well, I’m meeting with big people and have been doing things that I feel really passionate about and it makes fall in love all over again with this company. 

The Client service team has been holding a dart compatition. One dollar to play, five darts to knock off 3 bussniess cards from Chris’ desk. Winner takes all. 
The game proved to be a lot more difficult then anyone had thought and the pot got up to 93$. I got real close twice, but Blake won. It made for a fun morning.

I have set up a web cam around the office. Now that we have offices in San Fran and Seattle, we share live feed as to what we are doing, and they share live feed with us. It is creepy and so fun.



We had bikes in the office, so everyone took them on a spin. 


We just signed on a toe shoe company, so now, you know, those horrid shoes that go in between each toes? So now I own an eliete toe shoe that is over priced and you can’t even buy them yet, given to me as a gift. And they are so ugly and I love them so much. 


We Said goodbye to one of our VP team, he is an X-Marrine so we had him walk though a tounel of swards, and give him a 21 piper salute, Drew was dressed as a bald eagle, and we made our boss dress as lady liberty, it was such a joke, he loved it.



We merged with another company, it has meant big things for us and you can feel the excitement around the office. I built a two champagne towers ballon archways, and we had shirts make for everyone.
We had a chocolate fountain, and at the end of the party right before I turned it off I told Drew to lick it, he got so giddy and asked if I was serious "why not? I'm turning it off"
So he stuck out his tongue, and started to lick the fountain, I grabbed the back of his head and assisted him further into the mess.
The two of us were in our own little world laughing like crazy, in the middle of a big party. Drew stood up and had choloate all over his face, and no one noticed what he has been doing. So he yelled "look at me!!!" and everyone looked with this shock of "Oh good gosh! what the hell are you doing?!" No one was amused and I lost it, couldn't breath for a good five minutes.


 Oh my gosh I love his face, looking at this still kills me over with laugher. Look at him! he looks insane!
And the best part about our jobs is that our job is to cultivate this craziness, and we do a dang good job.


Also: St Packtricks day was a riot.
Little apple pucker, a little seagrams seven and a splash of white cranberry, and you got yur self a lil’ ol’ Scottish drink called de Kiss’ in the Blarney!
We loaded up a cart with shots and took them around the office as we tried to river dance. We thought we were so funny.
Look at the Developers behind us, so unamused! I love em.



Sisterhood of the traveling Pants with the finance team. 




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.