Monday, January 25, 2016

Max is getting better and better at making Australian meat.
It really was so wonderful, we all agreed it was better then Thanksgiving.

RaVoe cut up some plasic table clothes and then used a roll of paper towels to make the British flag on the table, it was quite clever.


I wish you could smell/taste this. Max really is amazing. . .
Ginger beer, lots of ginger beer. 
Every year we sing Waltzing matilda, I recorded the last bit of it, it makes me so happy to listen close and hear Sam singing in his weird voice, to hear multiple voices singing loud when they don't know the words. And I love RaVoe at the end spontaneously yelling at Max then Andie and I laughing at her enthusiasm.



 As RaVoe walked me out to my car at the end of the night she said "Thanks for coming down and supporting your siblings" and I hadn't even thought of it that way. Max is the coolest guy I know, and surrounded by his friends and my siblings? There is no place I would have rather been.



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.