Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My boys.

Late last night I got a late night text with this picture:


Some of our sales guys are in Germany, it’s the first time we have traveled over seas for a trade show, they were all so excited to go. I was helping them plan their trip. Sometimes I love my job so much I could burst. I care way too much about the people who work here and I feel like a proud parent when they are successful. 

Last week the sales guys broke a window and I felt like they immediately resorted to acting like little children with how they handled the entire thing. Calling me over to look at it, placing blame on each other, at one point I stood looking at the window and the entire sales group was gathered around solemnly to watch me look at it and answer my questions. Made them promise to be careful before I called Maintenance to get it fixed. 

I can’t help but feel like an office mom. So getting a late night text of the sales guys me so happy to know my boys are happy, going a good job, drinking the night away and thinking of me. It’s the little things. 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.