Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Conference

Get outa here!!!
I live a block away from the square, a block and I love every second of it, I see the temple and crazy Mormons every day. When Conference time rolls around the parking is madness, the people are crazy and it is so fun to be so close to it, watching everyone travel to my backyard. 
Scouring Instagram to find my hashtag post conference, I just am so happy people are down there taking and posting pictures in the same spot. We all just love that historic Salt Lake Temple, and the idea of people venturing in to Conference and seeing it for the first time. It really is quite grand, and I'm positive I take it for granted.

So first a fleet of pictures taking at the temple either on Saturday or sunday-
Don't know why I love to browse through them, I just like to see people happy to be at conference and proud enough to post pictures. 





And then a few of my favorites. . . .


This one is gold, terrible picture quality, sleepy faces. You can tell he is their favorite. . . 

This kid. . . 

The giant sucker, the naked child, the bed head happy face. . . 

This one cracked me up, so funny. . 

Grandma. .. 




Daaannnng. . . ANDIE!! are you seeing this guy. HELLO! Drove 700 miles! What a salward saint!

Picking out people in the choir, oh man, so funny. . . 

Love this. 


Knee in his gut, everyone's hair is a mess, blankets galore. . . . 


I wonder how long they stayed like that, makes me want a house full of boys. . . . . 


Beach Dad. . . 

Look at that set up! Bless their hearts, I love em. . . 


Look at those excited faces about being in the choir, they are always so serious on screen, I like the thought of them goofing off. . .
I bet they are the catty-est best-est friends. . 
(And then there is Paul)

Only for conference would a room look like this. . . 

Love this one, I love frumpy Mom in the background, I love the good looking guys cuddled up together. . . 


Those legs. . . 





And then there is this creepy guy. . . 


So great. . I love/hate the cyber world. But it is so fun to feel united.

4 comments:

Joy said...

THE BEST

Aaron said...

Out of all your post's, these LDSconf posts are the posts I love the most.

Jen said...

I LOVE WHEN YOU DO THESE!! I'M GLAD THAT YOU PICKED THE CUTE POSITIVE PICS, NOT THE NEGATIVE ONES!!

AWESOME!

Leah Rebecca said...

amooray79 is my old co-worker's husband! Small world

Powered by Blogger.