Sunday, April 5, 2015

Just a little update. .

It feels so good in the city today.
The sun thinks it's summer, and it is buzzing with the conference goers. Parking is a mess, I found a spot on the street and I've kept my car there all day, because if I move it the Mormons will take all the  spots.

For the last week-

Jillian made me dinner, we sat and chatted and I was grateful to have a great a food friend live above me in my apartment, I'm glad she is open about the struggles she goes through. She is crazy about politics and Harry potter. And even when she is on a high about life, she still speaks so raw and open about her life, and I really love it.
Our mild slow night turned quite spontaneous and Jillian and I ended up in box seats with an ice cream bar at the Grizzly Hockey Game.

Dad took Whitney Me and Drew to go see Les Mis.
I've never seen the play, and it was nothing short of magic. In a small theater-in-the-round with only five rows. And the actors were incredible.
I like to place myself into plays, but with Les Mis I can see myself in all the characters.
Beautiful story. It made Drew and I sing all the way to the Waffle house after.



Dinner on the deck, we had a spirt of warm weather and drug the table out.
It had been 4 weeks for me to be at dinner and it was fun to sit with the family even when Andie texts the entire time, and the sun is in Max's eyes.




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.