Friday, May 24, 2013

Out with the old.

Leah is gone, Chelsea is chasing boys and has left too and that left me, alone in my little Salt Lake apartment, and while it was so nice to have the place to myself, that the kitchen stayed clean just because I never eat at home. . . It was time, I needed a roommate/roommates (meaning, it was time to pay rent again and I didn't want to fork out that money)

So I put a little add on KSL and the girls (and one boy) came a running!

Amanda wanted to rent out both rooms because "I'm a single mom, so I'm looking at both rooms, I don't know how you are with kids" . . . . whaaaa?

Two Guatemalan girls.
A supper (seemingly) stuck up girl who walked in like she already owned the place and talked all about how she would arrange the couches.
One girl who informed me that sleep-overs with the opposite gender where not cool with her.

So after about 15 girls in and out of the apartment, I picked two.

Taylor, and Hannah.
They don't know each other, I don't know them, it is perfect.

Day one, they move in and I take off to Vegas.
It was somewhat comical to say hello, give them keys and then just take off.

Upon coming home I walk into the apartment to THIS-

Right next to the record player and my jade plant was THIS.
What the??
Are we Gothic? Did Tim Burton sneak into our place and put this here, or was this one of my new roommates picture?
I'm working on figuring out who without offending, Then I will work on destroying without intention. . . who ever likes a picture like this can not be right in the head.

It is just become this dance around the apartment, everyone so plight  playing little getting to know you games, not showing any crazy yet. Weird how I can agree to live with strangers like it ain't no thing.
I kinda love getting to know people in this fashion, no place to hide when you live together.

But I hand picked these two girls, and overall I still am getting a good vibe, I think it will be a good summer.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.