Look at these too ladies!
Jackie pulls out her massive laptop, and the two of them go back and forth with
"oh gad! look at that". . . "well. . . let me try to click this"
"What was that there?". . "I need to go back here"
Such a pair, small town old laddies trying to figure out facebook.
And this is the ritual they do, Grandma goes over to Jackie's so she can see pictures of the grand kids online, because Jackie has the internet in her trailer home. And when a veido pops up of the new baby they just laugh and laugh, it is the highlight of the day "Oh! fer-cute!"
.
I loaded Grandma in the motorized scooter and followed her around throwing groceries into her cart until in isle three the battery ran out and we were stranded. I ran back to the service desk and at 1.8 miles per hour I sped to grandma's rescue! To find us both in a traffic jam in isle three.
That store on scooter is the only way to go, with small town folk all around you.
(Wish I could remember the name of it. . . )
Grandma kept telling people I was "from the city" and I just loved that.
Grandma and I thought there was nothing funnier them the two of us on scooters, she told me to take a picture to put it on the blog.
I sure do love this lady with her signature fire-red hair, her cozy little trailer park home.
She eats her toast brunt, eats her ear of corn four rows at a time, crochets all day,that she gives me matching silk pajamas to sleep in and loves ordering clothes of TV. She is the greatest.
That little trailer home is one of the happiest places on earth.
0 comments:
Post a Comment