The bright idea was to drive through the night and then go to a buffet or hang out until we could check in at our Hotel. But when arriving in sin city at 3am, (or was it 4?) Drew was getting fussy and we needed to get him to sleep. So after the attempt to get to the Best Western we rested our heads at the Bridger Inn, Drew took the floor while Aaron Marcus and I shared the full sized bed. Maybe the most crappiest hotel I've ever stayed in. Ever.
Day two it was off to the JW, where we received our own personal key-cards, the shower water fell like rain, where the tub was big enough for four, where we had our own balcony and two big fluffy queen beds. It was, easily enough the nicest hotel I have stayed in, ever.
(I'm not being dramatic for the sake of a good blog post, no need to exaggerate perfection)
We went to the strip, went out to eat 35 times. But most of the time was spent by the pool.
The beautiful pool complete with waterfall, pool-side service, clean fluffy towels, and the hot Vegas sun.
We met so many new friends Melissa, Jeffery, Dori, Vanessa, to name a few.
It was a perfect little last-second trip, spending way too much money, being bad influences on each other and loving every second of ourselfs.
"you guys are my best friends"
"I need to get some new friends"
"Maybe it is best if we don't see each other anymore"
On the way home we took it slow, eating at the Bear Paw, laying on some grass, visiting the St George temple and then stopping by the Meadow Hot Springs.
We all were blown away by the beautiful weather, and how green Utah can be. As we got closer to the springs we could see this storm rolling in in the far North, that caused the setting sun to create a ray of beautiful colors in the sky.
So in attempted to Ghost ride the whip we set the car on cruse control and all tried to get on the roof.
We got out of the pots just as the rain hit, it was beautiful.
Good times.
I just love these boys.














3 comments:
Aaron looks so creepy in that tub picture.
I hate the tub pictures with every fiber of my being.
By 'hate' do you mean 'love'?
Post a Comment