Thursday, May 16, 2013

'That was good'

Well it happened, some may argue it was a bit too fast, but Leah is a married women.
And as for Tyler all I really know is he looks great in a suit, he has a disease that likes to attack his throat when he's under stress, he is from Georga, and he seemingly is head over heels for Leah.

It was a good day, (or a good three days, rather) all the brides maids but one had the perfect color dresses, the fake wedding ring looked just as good as the real one, and dancing even when forced upon us was fun.

I lost a bit of my friend when she started to date Tyler, but today I got a bit of her back and I was happy to see her happy.

And, I caught the bouquet. I need to sit down and make a list, I think it is the tenth one I've caught.

Good times. Noodle salad.





1 comments:

Sydnie said...

She looks beautiful. So sad I couldn't make it.

Powered by Blogger.