I miss you gals a ton when the weather starts warming up
"Who did this?!"
So I just wanted to give a shout out to my Logan Gnomes, my Gnomies.
I found these pictures a while back that I had taken with my old crazy phone.
I call them "The Good Carpet"
Summer 09', Alright! . . . enjoy.
.jpg)

.jpg)



3 comments:
the good carpet! how could I forget about the good carpet? I love this so much. I especially love the one where it looks like jo is about to ticke juje. I can just picture him pestering her right now. and also-we look so lazy. everyone is just laying EVERYWHERE. I love this so bad.
I love this so bad. Oh the good carpet. Such good times and noodle salad! These pics are awful and so great.
The good carpet was the best, that's still all i wanna do after a long run is lay on that carpet. Also, this makes us look like the laziest people ever. Miss that place.
Post a Comment