Sunday, May 26, 2013

I Got the Power!

12:52AM, and I am just walking in my door.
I gotta keep this short, it is so late.

But this was kinda a big day for me. .
Mr Manager!! (you can just say Manager)

Day one, thrown right in the ringer, dealing with mad people, dealing with lazy servers, it was so great. SO GREAT!

It is hard to find an outfit that you can look nice and be able to run food, and get a little crazy. BUT I think I looked DANG cute. That skirt has this spandex pull to it that rocks my wold, so when Co-worker Matt drops a tray of food, I can catch half of it with my foot, no problem!
I think I have found a happy medium between being bossy and being just straight up freaken hilarious! It was a long, yet really fun night. Still so much to learn, doing the deposit, learning Spanish, transferring tables, adjusting cost, organizing parties, keeping everyone happy. . .  Shoooooot I am amazing!
I feel like it is playing pretend. I walk in the door and Matt says "Back to work guys, the boss is here!"
I love that, I laughed a little, then I was like "But really, get back to work"
I am so great. 

Anywho, Day one, we'll see how well this enthusiastic energy keeps up. 


1 comments:

RaVoe said...

Mr Manager, you are amazing!

Powered by Blogger.