And this year, topped last. (And dang, last year was awesome)
Spring is in the air, the weather was perfect, and after the Mormon meetings we all swung over to the Pentecostal "Mama's Temple Choir Church"
Feel free to do what you feel and do it as hard as you can!
The doors of the church are always open to you!
When I got to highland for Easter dinner, running my mouth a millions miles a second attempting to paint a picture for my family, my Mother was worried that we were making fun of them. And I can assure you we were not. I am blown away at the different way people choose to worship, they were the most sincere hearted people, who really do love their Savior Jesus.
There was not a dull moment, and we were there for three hours. The congregation kept growing and growing, at one point there was two pianos playing, and two keyboards playing- all on different songs, all giving praise to the man Jesus.
So much to say. . .
When it came time to "praise the Lord" Chelsea surprised us all by standing, and bearing her testimony.
We were laughing so hard our faces were in pain, tears streaming down our cheeks.
Then Mason. . .
Then Drew topped the charts. . . they loved him, they ate that boy up.
After three hours I had to jet early to make it to family dinner.
I heard there was a choir Praise the Lord Jesus! And I'm so sad I missed it, so it only gives me great reason to go back.
Wish we had more pizzazz as Mormons, maybe not a ton, just a little more spunk. I was filled with nothing but happy from head to toe today, I was free, Jesus! On the Holly Day of Easter!
You can't tell me those people aren't going to heaven, they are beautiful, and the faith they place in God is something to be admired.
Shoot.
Good times!
"We are here for a reason! Mama broke it down to us, In the scriptures This ain't no fairytale! This is the real thing! I am so grateful today! I feel good today! I thank God for everyone today!"
"We have an opportunity to change! I'm so thankful today! I feel good because I know the man Jesus!"
3 comments:
I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS. This is killing me!!!! Mason's entrance to the dance circle on his bum sent me over the edge.
So amazing.
An Excellent Blogpost Relevant to the Topic. It really generates a new thinking pattern in the viewers. Please pursue with your Blogging Activities. For All Your Needs Visit
Living In Wellbeing
ok what! your friend drew cannot be real. Your easter topped everyone elses in the world. No doubt.
and Dr.Purushothaman needs to shutup.
Post a Comment