RaVoe and my Dad are talking rowing lessons out upon the Great Salt Lake.
V?
That is funny.
I live real close and so I went to go see what all the fuss was about, take a picture or two and hang out with the parents. The instructor let me sit in his boat with his as he putted about using his mega phone to yell at the rowers.
While it seemed therapeutic to be out on the water in this beautiful sunset, I don't know how much I would enjoy rowing. . I love the idea of a sail boat, one with a bed on it, one that I could be on for two months straight and not have to put on pants. I think that is more my style. . . If only I had married Levi Phippen.
4 comments:
Levi Phippen!
now that I know what to look for, I can see that 'V's paddles aren't in the oarlocks correctly, no wonder she was so frustrated for the first 2/3's of the lesson.
McKay, send me pics!
these are amazing photos!
Post a Comment