Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Leeeeah. Quit.

To have Canadian Thanksgiving at my apartment in Salt Lake was comparable to the first year we had Thanksgiving in the Gnome home, way back 5 years ago. 


I have the best friends. The best. 
And being currently so obsessed with this city and my roommate, and my apartment, it was great to have everyone here. Leah and I took the entire day to prepare, moving tables over form the church, cooking the turkey, re-arranging the house. 
The last bit of the friends left at 4am, we still have so much food that didn't get eaten, and Leah and I might leave the streamers up in the apartment for a forever. 

I love sitting around that big table just looking at all my friends, Justin cutting the turkey, Drew cutting the ham, Ben cutting his pizza, Aaron pissed that no one was eating his pasta salad, Sean and Mason in their ninja turtle and dolphin T-shirts, Karli whispering the F word as she walks in late with her carrots and leather pants, Rachel being so submissive.   

Just a good time, defiantly my favorite time of year. 

2 comments:

Ky said...

When I first saw that top picture, I thought it was the gnome home. Looks like it was a great time. Canandian Thanksgiving is always a great time with Mckay. MIss ya

Nathan said...

Nothing comes so close to the heart than seeing a friend cherish and celebrate our holiday at her home.

It might be only a Canadian Thanksgiving, but it is ours, and I'm thankful for her and she knows why :)

The only think I could've added is pumpkin pie and scalloped potatoes with cheddar cheese :)

All my heartfelt thanks to you McKay!

Powered by Blogger.