This picture is quite accurate, maybe add Dad on his computer or playing a word game on his phone, and Mom writing in her notebook, while she goes back and forth from the kitchen cooking or cleaning.
We usually pay attention to Uctdorf or Ering, any of the 12 really, but Sisters talking in conference is just an indicator of nap time.
But after looking at this on Instagram I clicked over on the #LDSCONF hashtag. . . and it was flooded with picture after picture that the Mormons were taking on their phone, some at the conference center, some posting dumb quotes or trying to be inspirational . . but then there were a good handful of pictures that just warmed my heart, made me feel so happy to be part of this crazy group of people watching, (or not watching) Conference together with family.
This is a total picture overload but I'm so in love with all of them and the captions. .
I love them all lined up in that big fluffy bed, Dad looks like he is just kickn' it in his garments.What the knitting group? and who is this lone bearded man, trying to take some notes?
One MIA? thats great, was it the Mom who posted that?
Space pajamas, notebook on belly, and open mouth. . so great.
Big guy and little guy? Cuuute.
I love that funny frumpy couple who cuddle for conference. . . so romantic.
These crack me up.
Trying to be like the music conductor?! I love that man.
Kelly with her big head coloring away. . and then Grandpa.
They just have a genuine feeling to them, real people attempting to do what they should. Listening (or not) to a Prophet's voice.
Sam doesn't instagram, but wanted in on it when I was bring the pictures to his attention.
So Max took a picture of Sam to add to the mix. . .
"you look huge. . . you look like a fat middle aged man" -RaVoe
She always has the right thing to say.
3 comments:
Love seeing all these! Kinda funny.... the knitting one is Ben's family. The lady on the floor in the orange shirt is his aunt and the girls on the couches are his cousins (and their kids).
Haha! Are you serious!? That's great.
Love this! :D
Post a Comment