Aleah and Sara have moved out of the apartment, so this last week, it has been just Leah and I.
And I have let myself fall head over heels in love with her. (As much and my strong heterosexual love could possibly allow.)
And it is just the two of us, in this rocken downtown apartment, wrapped up in the magic of the summer, it is so romantic.
We have insect bug friendship bracelets, work at the same place, have joint custody on a ficus named Mississippi Isabelle, and when I leave for a night Leah will sleep in my bed.
I am a better person because of Leah, and her life will never be the same as I manipulate her into the person she needs to be.
It doesn't matter what we are doing, we went to her Grandparents for dinner on sunday and had the time of our lifes. She is a pure ray of light with a loud crazy laugh and I love her for it.
And this picture is us, in our apartment, just the two of us waiting for our dates to pick us up last Friday night. We think we are so awesome. The only thing better then hanging out with her, is hanging out with her and two cute guys.
If we had enough money to cover the rent with just the two of us, things would never change, it would be the two of us in this apartment until our bodies loose their timeless beauty and we start to decay together with our five cats.
We can only dream. .
Monday, June 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I couldn't help but totally laugh at this post, you both sound like some pretty cool characters. :D
Post a Comment