Taking Ravoe to brunch was a hoot and a hallar.
We dined ten floors above the city streets in the 90s-motif restraunt, The Garden.
It was fun to chat, it was fun to both wear skirts, and just walk down from my apartment and be in the beautiful summer city.
But the best part is when after we walked across the street to do some shopping at City Creek.
We are strolling around H&M and RaVoe not only knows the words and is singing to all the music, she will bust out in little dance moves in the store.
-Britney Spears 'I Wantta Go' comes on-
RaVoe- " I love this song"
Me- "Mom you know this is quite the scandalous song"
RaVoe- "I just love the whistles" (she whistles)
Me- "Mom, 'I wantta go all the way' and 'I wantta show all the dirt I got running through my mind'"
RaVoe- "Oh, don't ruin my fun"
I'm glad we can agree on Britney, even if it is for different reasons.
She is the best, a 54 year old lady who refuses to shop in the mom's section at MACEYS and is still rocken the H&M.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment