We made it to the jumbo-tron, it was a over-time shoot-out game.
After they gave us all some pajamas and let us play on the ice, I'm constantly amazed with Willy, there is nothing that boy can't do.
I came home and was looking through the pictures I took and this one with me and my little brothers freaked me out because I am the smallest person in this picture. I mean, Max and I look like we might be the same height, but his shoulders are broader then mine. Some how, some way, my brothers have grown up and I am the little one. . it is really weird to wrap my head around.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up everyone is! Its weird to see cuz I haven't seen any of them for YEARS!!!
who are the bengals?
Post a Comment