Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Greek Fish (Take two)

I made this lil dish for my parents last summer, and when I did I dreamed about one day making it for a group of friends. . . . tonight my dreams came true. 




I asked Whitney once "are you good at cooking?"
Whitney's responce  "no, but I will be, I rock at everything else I do"

So true, and exactly how I feel, when it comes time for me to be a little house wife, I'll learn how to cook, and I'll be great at it. Whitney, so wise, that's why she is the older sister.

So I'm not one to cook, I work at two restaraunts so most the time it is cheaper/easyer for me to eat at work. I don't like cooking for boys, I'm not trying to impress anyone, the boys need to work on impressing me.

But everyonce in a while I'll find a desire to cook, tonight I cooked Greek-style Talapia Fish, with aparagus and salad. It was quite lovely, and after the dishes were done I was cured of the desire to cook for at least another two months, maybe three.

The thing I love the most about good meals is sharing them with good people, and good conversation.
A night "girl's night" it always so cheesy and juvenile unless the girls rock.
Tonight rocked, thanks.  

1 comments:

Sydnie said...

Those pictures are great.

And so was the fish.

Powered by Blogger.