Saturday, February 4, 2012

The blood within me.

One moment I can be in the city, and with a short five minute drive and a twenty minute hike I can be completely secluded, wrapped up in mother nature's friendly arms.
It saddens me that we have yet to see winter, the snow disappears the moment it arrives. I love winter, and I have missed it. Today, in the mountains it was snowy with that brisk winter air, yet the sun was out and the sky was so blue, it  was hard to decipher what month we are in or what to wear to be weather appropriate when I go out.

Either way it was good, therapeutic even to be out with the clean air.


On another note. . back at work-
The Valentines celebrations have started, and my heart could not be more happy.
So happy, and so in love this year.

1 comments:

Brandi said...

Sounds like something I need to do! Oddly enough I have kinda missed the snow this year. We've just gotten annoying spurts....

Powered by Blogger.