Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Day, My Dinner.

Francesco has moved back from New York and he is 24 pounds lighter, just as hip as ever and recently has turned vegan. So last night we went out to eat with Marcello (My Bangkok friend) who is in town.
And Francesco took us to a Vegan Diner. . .
It was DANG good food.
He may or may not have me and Marcello convinced to be vegan for a month. . .
So when I got home today, and the family wanted me to pick out where we went to eat for my birthday dinner. . . . guess where I wanted to go?


I think everyone was murmuring, even RaVoe had some excuse about not wanting to go.
But we went, and had a great time.
I loved watching Casey trying to read the menu, and figure out what he was going to eat.That poor boy would just shrivel up and die in a world without meat.

Happy Birthday- Here is to trying something new!





I have said it before, but I'll say it again. . . I love that my family goes along with my weird ideas when I ask them to, they are my support team, and I sure do love them.

Thanks to everyone for the great birthday.



1 comments:

Whittron said...

poor casey, that face he is making proves he should always just be eating meat.

Powered by Blogger.