I was sitting on the couch tonight when I realized it was 11:08 exactly 3 minutes before 11/11/11 11:11. without thinking I grabbed my shoes and took off running in full sprint to the temple.
With seconds to spare I arrived at the reflection pond, I reached in my pocket to find two coins. It was a 11/11/11 11:11 miracle! I tossed them in at the same time while making a wish.
It was quite perfect.
I was so impressed with how fast my legs could move.
And When the clock struck 11:12 the magic was gone. And I walked home, freezing cold with nothing but a T-shirt on.
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you look like a freak, and everyone knows that the 11:11 pm wish doesn't work because in military time it's 23:11. At least that's what some punk told me, and I kicked his teeth in.
lol another reason why you're awesome! :)
Post a Comment