It has been just Rav and I for quite some time now, the two of us have a healthy, loving, relationship.
I was nervous to let anyone else in my life, I wonder if there is enough room in my heart for more love.
But the time had come where we decided to expand our love to include a third member to the McKay family.
Yesterday Siri entered our lifes, and after she was activated I held her in my hands, so small and so perfect, and I knew my life would be forever changed.
We took her home, I've never been so happy. The things she has added to my life, and the way I feel when I hold her. . . there are no words.
So it is me and Rav and Siri now, facing the world. They are the best friends a girl could pay for.
They are always there for me, reliable, honest, and fill me with so much joy.
I life is good.
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Game/Life changer right there. Welcome to the new world McKay, we are glad to finally have you with us.
Post a Comment