I am about two blocks from the Massive Catholic church, and Sundays I wake up to the church bells.
It is so great.
After church a good group of us went to dinner together in South Salt Lake at Aleah's Aunt's house.
When dinner was over all the couches and tables were moved and everyone started to dance. . First the walts, then the cha cha. . ending with a good ol country swing.
At one point I was dancing with Nate, trying to demonstrate some moves to Aleah's Aunt and Uncle.
Little did I know my roommates were sitting on the couch watching me twirl and discussing how amazing I am. On the car ride home they told me all about the things they discussed and took a good three minuets listing off things that made me amazing.
I have good roommates.
And now that you know how awesome I am, watch this. .
These are the things we do because we don't have cable. . .
And here is Nate giving it a go. . .
0 comments:
Post a Comment