Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Camera in hand, music in my ears. .


I took these pictures today. .. it is hard not to fill my camera with pictures of the temple as I walk by it everyday. Today the sky lurked above the city, and the twinkly lights are every place you turned. 

You know that line in Silver Bells where it says "city sidewalks, busy sidewalks, dressed in holiday style". . . I had never really paid that much attention to it until this year. The city sidewalks are so festive. 





4 comments:

Whittron said...

Take even more pictures please, because I love them!

RaVoe said...

You chose to move to the big city at the most perfect time of year.

Ky said...

get me to salt lake. You have made me love that city and I have never lived there.

Flint said...

Nice shots McKay.

Powered by Blogger.