Thursday, December 1, 2011

Buttered Cat.

All the lights were off except for the blinking OPEN sign, and the colorful little twinkly lights in the window display. I ran to the door to ask if they were open and this little Asian lady un-locked the door and said "Is ok, I have food" . . .Oh man! What the heck? Ok, Lady.

The entire place was real dark, not a soul there but her and us.
The side of the booth that Kyle and I sat on was broke and would collapse on me anytime Kyle stood up.
The sweet lady brought us our food, treated us so kind with a sweet smile.
The food was bad.
Bad like there could have been dish soap in it, bad. Bad like they killed a cat in the back, bad.
Bad like Kyle started having chemical reactions in his mouth, bad.

So after we went to McDonald's, and got drinks, and a parfait.
It was a good time. . a real good time.

1 comments:

Ky said...

gross.... dont give this place business

Powered by Blogger.