I spent about three hours at the Washboard today. Just to ensure our bedbug days are behind us I washed everything. . . all my bedding, I took my pillows and let them toss around in the heat of the large dryers for a while. Sara came for a bit, and I enjoy my roommates more and more everyday. I love people who can make the most of the everyday activities, and don't need to set time aside to have fun, because fun is mixed in the everyday. Sara, is one of those people.
I honestly could have hung out there for the entire day. They had this vending machine that for only fifty cents dropped down a cup and then filled it with beautiful hot chocolate. . Out of a vending machine! So great. . . I love the Avenues. Love my city.
2 comments:
Laundry mats are some of my favorite places on this planet.
dont you just love laundry mats in the fall
Post a Comment