King Charles
I want my hair to look like his.
Listen to this. . .and believe in love again. . .
"You are the word in the dictionary that I can't spell, can't describe, I can't put in a sentence, but use all the time. "
"Give up the things you love for love. . . Love despite your mood, take me as I am, let me love you."
"Beauty comes and goes, but love stays until the end."
Maybe I love him because he reminds me of two boys I knew in my Provo days. . .
No? No? Anybody? . . . . well, I think so.



2 comments:
I love it... Why can't I find any of his stuff?? I WANT MORE!
Oh man, it is killing me that you are the only one that has commented on this post, I'm so in love with this man. I'm so glad you caught the vision. .
Try 'King Charles Bam Bam' On youtube, it's great.
Post a Comment