And as I drove I would think "it can't be like this is Salt Lake too." and would keep driving convinced I had been through the worst of it, but it didn't ease up. . . . . and when I came to Farmington I hit a massive pot hole and me and 7 other cars got flat tires. . Luckily with a smile and a look of dispare I was able to get the gas station attendant to change the tire for me. . Bless his soul.
But the roads were worth it, because I can add another hot pots to the list.
Ogden "gay" hot pots. . . it was everything you would think it would be, and more.
This image is from Google, but it looked just like this- with the river flowing right by it's side, and it was all covered with a fresh blanket of snow, with the snow falling lightly all around us. And the cloudy sky had captured the lights from the city and the sky had a soft purple hue to it peaking over the mountain tops. . . it was so beautiful.
Sitting in natural hot water late late at night with the snow all around you, with two funny boys, and other drunk entertainment coming and going. . there are few better things in life. Twas a good night.

0 comments:
Post a Comment