I got a job.
So I need to learn to love sushi, this could be a problem. I almost lost my cookies when Whitney tried to introduce me to the nasty stuff over a year ago.
And my heart diffidently skipped a beat when Phillip, the general manager, asked me "do you have any problem tasting fish?"
TASTING. . . shoot, I'll taste anything, no problem there, it is the chewing and then swallowing where it becomes a problem. So I will simply mask my complete dislike for the nasty food until I learn to love it, Phillip will never know how the stuff tastes, to me, like a ditch bottom. .
So- sorry to Jon Diaz, I was looking forward to being co-workers, taking a lunch breaks together. But lets face it, I couldn't do a cubical, outwardly I would rock at it while my inner soul dies from the lack of sunshine, sharing all my conversations with my neighbors, and being confined to an ten by ten square for hours on end.
I love working with the public too much. People are nuts and I need to be among them.
But it might have been worth it to be able to take my lunch with Jon everyday.
Shoot.
1 comments:
seriously can't! such a hip job.
Post a Comment