Sunday, October 31, 2010

Well, this is fun.

I was looking through all my little videos I have stored on my computer last night and I have a ton. But I don't know what to do with them, so I smashed about 50% of them into this little video and put a little song in the background. I don't expect anyone to know what is going on in these clips except me, and I just giggle through the whole thing, it makes me so dang happy. So enjoy or don't, I don't care. 

6 comments:

Juje said...

Loved it

Riana Grace said...

me too! what song is that? and what movie is it in?

Sydnie said...

That's great. I might have to do that. I get all of my great ideas from you...

McKayJoice said...

Riana- it's little miss sunshine, Devotchka- the winner is.

Juje-did you catch the clip of you twirling on the floor? my favorite.

Syd- I bet yours would be better then mine.

Whittron said...

holy! just watched this for the first time. so good.

Whittron said...

just BARELY viewed this. so good. loved it.

Powered by Blogger.