It took us a week to get all the moves down and I was surprised by how many guys were willing to dance, everyone was blown away and cheering and laughing and crying and throwing money and flowers at us. . . it was way brilliant.
(you can't tell- but it starts with just like 4 people dancing and slowly grows, until there is about 60ish people. oh man I love to dance.) there should be a better video soon, you can kinda see whats going on at 0:42, and you can see an outline of me at 1:03
Also I carved pumpkins with the old folks, then carved pumpkins at home and then I carved some with some Provo kids. So this year it was quantity and not my usual quality carvings, sorry to disappoint, but my owl is kinda cute, and the one I carved with with my Provo friends was real cool, but I didn't have my camera.
Happy Halloween.
1 comments:
Yep, that is aunt Dezy with her wig hat on.
Post a Comment