Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Boy, we can do much more together.

Jo took me to see Sufjan Stevens tonight. And I don't know who I love more Jo or Sufjan.
I love the name Sufjan.

He played almost his entire new album with psychedelic lights, projected images, synthesizers and "sex scenes"

For me it was a mixture of being completely captivated my his every word, his every note, and every move and then wanting to pull out ear plugs because he would enter his own world of aliens and synthesizers and it could get a little much.


But it was wonderful, refreshing to watch, at one point in the show it looked like the entire stage was in a snow globe, it makes me to create, to grow wings (literally).

I can never put into words how much I enjoy anything, I wish I had a larger vocabulary. To say "it was wonderful" is not enough sometimes. It is amazing to sit and listen to lyrics that as you sit in your chair your heart wll remember exactly what it is like to be in love. Music has amazing powers. It was enchanting.

And I love when you go to see an artist you look up to and you find out that they can put on a good show, he was charming, funny and so dang cute.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.