I just walked in the door from the Doctor and after a very uncomfortable check up, where the nurse talked me into checking more things then I wanted to check, the doctor said I was perfect. . . That was the word he used- "perfect."
The part that made me happy is he listened to my heart, then lungs and everything was good, then it was after that he noticed my scar. "woah, thats a wicked scar you have, what did they do to you?" (I thought it was a bold statement to say to a girl that you don't know, lucky for him I am so proud of my scar and only took it as a complement) I told him about my open heart surgery and he was surprised that my heart sounded so good. So he went back and listened to my heart again. "I can't hear a thing, you have a very healthy heart"
Boo-yeah!
So my Blood pressure was perfect, Lungs-perfect, Stomach-perfect, ovaries- perfect, Eyes-perfect, boobs-lump free, reflects-quick, my beautiful long hair-perfect, IQ level- phenomenal, (well, he didn't say that, but it's true).
On no medication, allergic to nothing, 20/20 vision. So now I'm just waiting for blood work to confirm I'm perfect.
He said to conclude our check up- "You are healthy enough to backpack Thailand, and hike and run with ease"
I walked out of there feeling like I could do anything, wanting to have a baby only because my body would rock at it, and figuring out in my head when I will be able to climb everest. (That might have to wait until I get done with Asia)
So I'm good to go, shots up to date and everything.
Less then two weeks now.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lucky for you, I'm pretty sure everest is in asia. Go at it, girl.. andie will love it.
cant wait for the call of when your not so perfect anymore... glad the ovaries are holding up.
Post a Comment