Friday, October 22, 2010

Toms

It took me at least a year or two to wear out my Converse shoes, but my toms only held up for 8 months.

It was a debate to buy new shoes, but I will need some good shoes for the next 4 moths or so. . and the Toms did treat me well, so I walked my old pair into  Nordstrom today and the store clerk was so dumb founded "whoah! you do need a new pair! Way to wear out your Toms man." then he called over another co-worker.
She said "oh my gosh, you should take a picture and send it into Toms they might give you a free pair!"
Um, no they wouldn't, but that is a nice idea lady.

After I bought them, (the exact same style and color of the ones I had just wore out) I was walking away and another worker stopped me. "why are you buying new ones? just wear those, thats awesome!"

It is awesome, I am awesome, my shoes are awesome.

I can't bring myself to even put on the new pair yet. I just love my old ones.

They have walked in 3 countries 7 states,  and 3 National parks. . . all just in 8 months time, shoot.

2 comments:

jendar said...

this post makes me want to buy some Tom's! i think ill wait until the summer though.

Sydnie said...

You're telling me those are the same type of shoes? I don't believe it.

Powered by Blogger.