I downloaded a bunch of new tunes and headed up the canyon. Met up with some friends who were attempting to snowboard on a half an inch of snow. Some people's tolerance for cold is astounding to me. I had no gloves and hate to touch the stuff so I became the judge and heckler. I have a nice board this year, and I've never used anything but a piece of crap, so I'm excited for the little bit of winter that I will have.
Avett Brothers - Paranoia in B Flat Major
Go ahead and buy yourself a nice Rav4 and take this song out for a spin, with the window down and the heater on, you won't regret it.
(for ultimate experience go at sunset, when the world is turning gold, and have a Man with rugged long hair beside you, encourage him to wear flannel)
0 comments:
Post a Comment