Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby soccer

In honor of the world cup, or in honor of international sports, or maybe just in honor of summer time, we have been playing baby soccer. Meaning, we play two on two, or three on three, with small lacrosse goal nets and set the nets about 15 feet apart, so it is real small, real hardcore, real wonderful.


It makes me happy to think that all around the world the excitement for soccer is going wild, on the kids play grounds, in backyards, in old pubs. . . and I'm happy to be apart of it.


I was in Canada for the last world cup, in an area highly populated with Italians, it was wonderful, and so unbelievably hard for me to focus on anything else.

I should find all my pictures from that time. . . the Italians took over the streets, for days, it was wonderful.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.