Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Turn me to gold in the sunlight.

I had little dinner date with my good friend Wayne this past Sunday, and he had 'Florence and the Machine' playing as background music as we ate. It was so fitting for a Sunday dinner. I really like the sound of her voice. I really like when anyone cooks for me.

I asked Whitney if she was a good cook and she said "Well, I'm not YET. . . But I will be, I'm good at everything else I do!" (something along those lines) She is so wise, a 'does it all' kinda girl. It is how the Orton girls are, and I believe her, thanksgivings at her house when we grow up will rock.

Florence and the Machine. Good stuff.

2 comments:

Whittron said...

ah, thanks sweetie pie.

Whittron said...

can't wait for future thanksgivings...

Powered by Blogger.