Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poetry and a Bevrage.






Last night was a short and sweet night for poetry.

TJ is constantly blowing my mind, I love listening to whatever comes out of his mouth.












Another favorite of the night was this kid and his guitar who sang this Lady Gaga song and everyone, even if they didn't like Lady gaga, where loving it. the kid had a great voice and just got in to singing it.

I asked the kid later if he had taught himself the song and he said that it was something he found on youtube.

So I looked it up and found it, the guy singing on youtube is rather annoying to watch, but the song is so great. You'll get the idea.


After PeBev it was snowing huge beautiful snowflakes and it covered Logan in this beautiful blanket of white. It was so beautiful. Deep fluffy snow. I love when you can't see any pavement, because the roads are all white and glistening.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.