
I've grown rather fond of this little room I occupy in the Gnome Home.
I Love the Freddie mercury hangs above my bed, that when I'm dancing alone in my room, I'm not really alone. I love my desk and the color of the books I own, I love that I can lay in bed and play Nintendo 64 tetris, and my bed. . . It is my favorite place on earth, when i vacation it is the one thing I always miss. It has way too many pillows, including this big dog pillow (that a dog has never touched)
It is great to me how theripudic my own space can be. A place that I can trash or keep clean, a place where I can move all the furniture to my liking. where my music plays and my pictures and insects hang.
And I love when Whitney comes to town and I have a reason to shove all my clothes in my closent and pretend my room is clean.

1 comments:
ew, that picture is so gross.
Post a Comment