Sunday, December 20, 2009

Avatar


I saw Avatar last night and now all the McDonald's commercials are making sense.

The movie started at 10:30. . . we walked out of the movie at 1:30, and the movie was still going.
The movie was ridiculous.
Unless you are good friends with Brandon Smith or have suffered from minor brain damage at some point in your life, i wouldn't recommend this film.

The highlight of the evening however- The Windsong movie theaters located by the river woods mall has a BUCKET, I repeat- A BUCKET of popcorn for only one dollar! . . . that is unheard of! MOVIE popcorn, a large bucket, ONE DOLLAR. . . I couldn't believe it, it made my millennium.

I love movie popcorn. Made the movie bearable.

3 comments:

Riana Grace said...

A bucket!! That is the greatest thing I've ever heard

Sydnie said...

You're telling me you sat through THREE hours and it wasn't over?! Whoa....

(I had to count that about five times to make sure I had the right amount of hours.)

vanessa said...

Was it in 3D...do they offer it in 3D? Just wondering.
I'm just loving this new 3D craze!

Powered by Blogger.