Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures.


Sara Villia took me on a little photo shoot a few months back, I was so flattered that she would ask me. . . she shot with film, and this was one I liked-










. . .. . then you have those amazingly great families that throw all that photography hoop-la to the wind and send out pictures like this for Christmas. I hope I have this attitude toward life when i grow up. . . (an old roommate and her funny family, it made my day to see this.)




6 comments:

Rhiannon said...

HAHAHA! How right you are. And amen to everything else. I must admit though, photoshop is a lot of fun & I would love to have one of those over-priced cameras. Ryan took a photography class this semester as an elective class & learned a lot of cool stuff & I love the pictures he took of Maeva. Yes, some of them are photoshopped, but only the colors enhanced. & then of course that one of me that he "enhanced" greatly haha!
I LOVE that picture on you! The process she did is amazing! Now that IS talent!

Li said...

I won't even get started on people who buy a fancy camera and start a business without knowing how to use it. I hope my photography website isn't one of the ones you have bookmarked to laugh at. ;)

Savannah and Braden said...

This is funny. I am jealous of the snuggies. That picture is so great of you Mckay. you are such a pretty girl! Way to stick to all those posers. Seriously, the more I use my camera the more I realize I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know how people pick it up so fast!

Unknown said...

I must say I agree with you on this one. That pic is great also! Anna Wheeler is a friend of mine, I will have to tell her about the nice things you said about her! :)

McKayJoice said...

Li, no, not laughing at you.

Dari- you know anna? oh wow, yeah, let her know i love love her.

Anna Page Photography said...

Hey Miss Mckay! I very much enjoyed your comment about my photography. It made my day! :)

Have a safe New Years!

Powered by Blogger.