I dedicate last night to Riana Laemmlen, Julianne Gifford, Tyler Tolson, Ellen Larson, Gremany, Christian Dior, Fashion Box 4U, Lady GaGa. . . . . and Cadet Riedel
Amazing!!! At first glance I was like, "Who is that classy lady?!" You look stunning! That bug on your neck is so cool! How did you do that? & your hair and everything else? Details please!
5 comments:
Wow
That's all I can think.
oh and exquisite.
FABULOUS!! absolutely Fabulous!
You gorgeous wonderful child.
Amazing!!! At first glance I was like, "Who is that classy lady?!" You look stunning! That bug on your neck is so cool! How did you do that? & your hair and everything else? Details please!
oh my heck. I can't believe I missed that.
I went to a lot of military balls in my life - but I never looked like this... Wish I had. And Happy Birthday from California!
Post a Comment