Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Such a good birthday. . . .

Such a good birthday. . . .

Every year I want to die on my birthday. . It would be cool to live exactly X number of years.
But it didn't happen, I survived the day.

(Next year I will try to place myself in more life-threating situations. )

It means I'm a quarter of a century old. That is so great, it feels so good.

My roommates are wonderful. I can't believe how many people came by the house to say hello.
I made a little list, and I think there was 44 people here. I love the people in my life, I love them. Birthdays always overwhelm me with how great I have it. . . I have some wicked cool people in my life who really do love me. . . It is so great.

And it is odd to think that before Logan, I knew none of them.

God Bless Logan, and Birthdays.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy late birthday!

I'm really really sad I didn't make it over to your house. It ended up getting busy at work and I was there late :( But I hope that you had a wonderful day!

Brett Z said...

God bless you.

Powered by Blogger.