
Miles and I just got done talking, I hadn't been over to his place in a while, he lives in this little house all by himself, and I am always so impressed at how clean it is. Even his crazy art corner, all the brushes are clean and the spray paints are put away nicely. He was sitting on his couch, eating pasta and drinking a beer, right out of this glass brown bottle.
Shesh, I just think Miles is great. He talked about his brothers wedding, how beer gives you a buzz, running, and how he wants a good girl in his life. Miles can be a bit of a romantic, I love that about him.
I talked about poems, how great the marathon runners were this morning.
I need to stop by his house more. I need to write more.
Tonight's po and a bev went well. We had Italian sodas and Brett read The Dramatic Reading of a Breakup letter, with his cowboy boots, and stole the show. (well, in my eyes) I love the TSC patio, the trees and flowers are great.
ALSO- I just wanted to say Congrats again to Hayley, She ran the top of Utah marathon today. . . it was so great to watch the runners run in. . Just makes you realize how great our cool bodies are, and how strong one's spirit is inside to keep pushing them to do great things, achieve the above normal.
and it is always a plus to have the Lacog's in town.
What a weird, loud, crazy family. . (well, just john)

2 comments:
Who is the guy standing behind Avery and Michael?
why do you look so sad holding up that sign?
Post a Comment