Monday, September 21, 2009

uh haaaa. .why? why me?

I hate spelling, I hate it, I hate the people who it comes easy to, I hate silent "P" and the fancy- for-no-good-reason "Y"s

I hate the word schedule. . and tsunami. . or witch and threw.

But most of all I hate when a GEOLOGY teacher requires you to spell EVERYTHING correctly on the test.. . . I'm talking words like Oligocene, Cretaceous, Triassic, Precambrian. . . I can't focus. . . I'm here to study and i just can't focus, the worst part is- I KNOW it ALL! I just have to SPELL it all.

"It can be one letter off."
I'll show you a letter off! What a sick and twisted teacher, this is GEOLOGY lady. . GEOLOGY. . . Not English 1200.
I need to go home and eat, I need food. . On days like today i wish I was a marijuana user. (user? . . . weeder? pothead? hippie? . . not sure what the correct term is there)
Such a great cowards way to let my mind not think about the things it thinks about and relax.

1 comments:

Nathan said...

In an effort to help you, which I probably won't do at all, I thought I'd flip through YouTube and this is the best of what I found. Though I won't help you "spell", I may help you remember your rocks, and rock cycle stuff. Either way, I think its entertaining for a few minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeBU3HYQsOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i81eVDgvKas


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVkn_ApZHY4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNyQuUe1g3s

And my personal favorite: (Cause I'm a closet Dylan fan)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y69snEXkMnA

And finally, just for your spelling Nazi teacher (though, you won't like it, I agree you do have to spell it correctly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_rwB5_3PQc

Powered by Blogger.