Tuesday, September 22, 2009

,

Happy Birthday

This is why i will fail my test tomorrow. . . . Proven fact: you can not study in the gnome home. Too much going on. Even when it is just the gnomes. We can't get enough of each other. We think we are all SO funny.

Glad I'm behind the camera and you only get .02 seconds of me in this. Marah turned 21. . so we all got drunk off our A.

. . . . . . . . .it is weird how Juje can really get drunk off sparkling cider.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

this is killing me. bad idea to watch it in the lab. riana is just a lil kitty.

McKayJoice said...

I KNOW! Riana is my favorite part! I keep watching it and LOL-ing all over the place. . . Riana, our lil kitty

Powered by Blogger.