
Yesterday USU did the annual street painting, that comes with a wicked cool paint dance. This year they deiced not to do the paint and go with "pudding?". . . yeah, we didn't go.
BUT the radio station did have a spot for street painting, and I designed the image. . . and Today at school they announced that FUSION HD3 won "MOST CREATIVE". . . SO awesome.
Basically what I'm saying is that i am the most creative person at USU right now.
Really? something I drew? won MOST CREATIVE. . . Such a great feeling.
Barry Clifford came to speak at USU today. He is a 64 year old man who when he was young decided to go out and look for buried treasure, Listening to his adventures was a treat. I am tempted to go into great detail because he was so amazing to listen to. He found a pirate ship and their treasure, the only Pirate ship ever found. After he was done talking I got to tag along and go to lunch with him. I am so impressed with the man he is, not just that he was out for an adventure, but the way he lives his life, the love he has for what he does, and how he was willing to go to lunch with 3 eager college kids, and sit and tell us pirate stories. It was just Me Jo Levi and Barry. . So cool, makes me want to leave on an adventure. He told me he is positive that their are insects in Madagascar that have not been discovered. . . He told me to go to Madagascar and then gave me a wink.

I had lunch with Barry Clifford. . . Does anyone out in the blog world know how cool that is? It is amazing. WATCH THIS
1 comments:
sooooo cool!
Post a Comment