Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eric and Freddie

Today my hair smelled so good. . It didn't look very good, but boy, it smelled good.

I went to lunch today with Jo and Eric Hipple, just the three of us. . . No big deal, Eric Hipple went to USU back in the day, then was recruited by the Ditrot Lions and played 9 years for the NFL. He was quite a jolly guy with some funny stories.

It is funny how little I know about football (I mean, apart from my wicked cool fantasy football team that is currently dominating) I had never heard the guy's name until today and i get the wonderful opportunity to eat lunch with him.

I came home from school (this is better then good smelling hair or lunch with a former NFL player)

I came home to find Freddie mercury in my room. Best day of my life, took my breath away.
A friend hung it in my room while I was in class. It's a poster of him at his Live at Wembley performance back in 1986, one of queen's best performances. . .

Oddly he hung it right in the spot i've been saving for a queen poster.
It was magic. I love my room. . . .Me Martha and Freddie.




1 comments:

Ky said...

WHAT!! i have never had lunch with a NFL player. your racking up some points mckay!

Powered by Blogger.